Myths of hypnosis
- Hypnosis removes our self control.
- Swinging watches or Mysterious gestures.
- People quack like a duck or bark like a dog.
- Hypnotherapy is for entertainment like “stage hypnosis”.
- That you will remain in a Hypnotic state.
- That you’re asleep or won’t remember anything that happens.
- The Hypnotherapist can make you do or say embarrassing things
Facts of Hypnosis
- You are Always in control.
- Consent must be given by the client to begin a session.
- You cannot ever be made to do anything you Do Not want to say or do.
- While many people express to be extremely relaxed you’re not “Asleep” at any time.
- Hypnotherapy is a Powerful and Effective method on its own or with other therapies.
- Will power resides in the conscious mind therefore, will power is only effective when the subconscious mind is in agreement.
- Is Non Invasive and Drug Free approach guiding you in your pursuit to achieving Health & Happiness.
For more information about Hypnosis and the benefits it can provide you, please visit About Hypnotherapy.
Call to Book Your Appointment Today and discover your Inner Healing Wisdom.